Dear healer, therapist, spiritual teacher
How To Gain Greater Recognition
With Your Prospectus Clients, Patients And Students
By Getting Your Own Website
An easy step-by-step video tutorial you can follow to get your website up and running within less than a day, even if you have ZERO tech knowledge or experience
Most alternative therapist, healers and spiritual teachers came to their practice as a result of feeling a CALLING.
We want to help other people around us to live a better, healthier, more whole of a life with our gift. If you’re reading this, then I’m guessing you have a gift that you want to share with women and men who need you and can benefit from your gift.
You have a calling to help people, but how do you reach them?!
How would the people that really need your help know about you and reach you to ask for your help?
How can you get the recognition that's coming to you, to become known for your special gift and attract more patients and students to your practice?
Hi, my name is Tommy Gordon
I have been practicing the healing arts for years now, and in my business I help healers and alternative medicine practitioners, as well as spiritual teachers like yourself with marketing their practice as a business.
One of the main things I help my valued clients with is to understand and create an online presence as an authority in their field.
So, how can you benefit from my experience right now, and get more recognition?
The easiest and fastest way to reach your audience: your own website
Your own website gives you the ability to do so many things that will promote your relationship with your audience while gaining a growing recognition with them:
You have their full attention:
While Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media channels are full to the brim with attention stealing elements – chat messages, timeline notifications, friend requests, and less we forget ads – your site contains your messages, and no-one else's.
You decide what's there:
Using other free platform (blogs, Facebook, Google+, forums etc.) binds you to their rule, and they may decide to change the rules tomorrow.
Your own site will contain ONLY what you want it to contain, and nothing more. If you want to change it, you do. If you like it the way it is, you leave it the way it is – it's YOUR call.
Having your own site may become an asset:
If you need to raise money for a project, you may decide to put advertisements on your site (Google ads, or others) – the money from these ads is yours and yours alone.
If you want to invite a colleague to write a guest post on your website/blog – you can, because it's your website. And you would get the credit for hosting this colleague (you bring value to your audience, even if it's not your content).
Your site is the center of your activity online:
You can send people from any type of marketing message or media – online or offline – to your website, and as they get to know you more closely, they can then contact you – also through the website – and ask for your help, treatment, teaching or services.
WHAT WOULD IT MEAN TO YOU TO HAVE YOUR OWN WEBSITE FOR YOUR PRACTICE?
Now you can do it yourself, without worrying about all the tech stuff
You see, in order to give you the proper step by step guidance, I've gone and created a brand new website, from a to z, and recorded the entire process on video.
You can literally go from start to finish within a couple of hours, or decide to take your time and spread it over a week's time (I don't think you could really take any longer than that, because it's really that simple).
It's step by step and easy as pie
I've made these videos for you as a tutorial and a guide where I take you by the hand, step by step, through the simple process of creating your own website.
You're even getting a quick reference PDF document to help you go through the process quicker (and of course give you the relevant links mentioned in the videos).
All you have to do is just watch the videos and do as I do and explain – that's it.
Here's a taste of the video tutorial you'll see on the course (plus you'll see a special link to get the hosting account for a mere penny):
Why should you listen to me?
I have built websites for tens of clients over the past 5 years – all of them using this very system you are about to use when you follow this video tutorial.
The step by step video tutorials go over everything that you need to get your website or blog running, and it's so simple to do that you need absolutely no prior knowledge except knowing how to use a web browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
Here's what you'll go through in this 5 part video tutorial
- What you need to get your website on the air, so that you have all that you need, and for less than $100 for the entire year!
- How to open a hosting account (see demo video above), and a special link to get started for a penny, so you can start right now with very little investment.
- What is WordPress and how to set it up without doing ANYTHING yourself, so you only have to click a link and choose from a few options, the installation will then go on autopilot.
- How to choose a theme for you site, so you can choose the look and feel that resonates with your taste and your audience.
- Which widgets to use and how to set them up, so you can have these special areas on the site, such as a search box, or a contact form.
- All the required configuration to get you going, so you don't have to get lost in complex screens of configuration, because I'll be taking you by the hand through the relevant pages and show you exactly what to do. There's absolutely no guesswork or wandering about.
- Using plugins to get the most out of your site. You'll know which plugins to use and how to set them up correctly so that your site is set to optimum.
- How to set your site up for SEO (Search Engine Optimization, i.e. Google friendly) , so Google loves your site, and with what you learn here, you have the possibility to skyrocket your online presence.
- How to set up your contact form, so people can contact you through the site and straight to your email inbox.
- Setting your social media links on the site, so you're able to connect your site to your social media profiles to get the maximum exposure and recognition.
- How to set up your statistical data using Google Analytics, so you'll know how many people visit your site, which pages they like best, and much-much more.
- How to add, edit and delete pages and posts on your website, so you can control the content with great ease and comfort from any computer in the world in a secure and safe way (only you will have access to edit your website).
- How to add images and documents to your website – words are well and good, but an image is worth a thousand words, so your audience can connect to you better.
- And finally, how to embed content from other site: put a YouTube video or embed a Facebook post on your own website, so you can create more interest and interaction with your audience.
And all of that in a Step-By-Step simple tutorial.
You literally get to WATCH OVER MY SHOULDER as I'm going through it all with you.
How much could it cost you?
Hiring a professional to build your site for you can cost you from $200 and upwards (most often over $500 and up), depending on their level of experience and expertise.
Having to accumulate the learning skill and the research, not to mention the years of experience to gather the information yourself, would cost you – well, years.
You don't have to spend years of learning, nor 100's of Dollars
You can literally start using this tutorial today, and have your site ready for visitors by tomorrow (or even within a couple of hours, if you go through it all in one sitting).
And your money investment is not $200, nor is it $100.
Your investment in this 5 part video tutorial is $14.
And you have absolutely nothing to lose. You see, I've got you covered with my
Full proof 200% WHOLE YEAR satisfaction guarantee!
Even at that low price, if for any reason you feel that you did not get your money's worth, just shoot me an email, and I'll refund you every cent of what you paid.
You can even keep the course, as a way for me to say thanks for trying it out.
That's right, you don't like it? Send me an email within A 12 MONTHS PERIOD from the time of your purchase, and you'll get all of the money back, plus you can keep the course. No questions asked, no hoops to jump through, just plain and simple.
Ready to get started?
Just click the button below to get started.
Once your payment is cleared, you'll be sent to register on the course website – where you will have access to the videos for an unlimited time.
Once you register, you'll get immediate access to the course material: the 5 part video and the PDF reference quick guide.
So click the button below and get the recognition you deserve with your own website TODAY.
Remember, you’re covered by my special Full proof 200% WHOLE YEAR satisfaction guarantee!
If for any reason you don’t like the tutorial, just send me an email, and you’ll get a full refund of every cent that you paid.
You can even keep the course, as a way for me to say thanks for trying it out.